Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Living Room/Kitchen in Oak point, Tx


This flooded kitchen in Oak Point, TX was the result of a broken toilet supply line. The after picture was taken the following day after the incident. Our custo... READ MORE



Flooded Living Room in Aubrey, Tx


This flooded living room in Aubrey, TX was the result of a slab leak. The after picture was taken the next day after the incident. Our customer was expecting a ... READ MORE



Attic Water Leak in Aubrey, Tx


The water leak in Aubrey, Tx was the result of a broken pipe in the attic. The after picture was taken only four days after the incident. Our customer was ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in McKinney, Tx.


This family’s McKinney home suffered from a fire caused by a faulty electrical wiring. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fir... READ MORE



Fire Damage in McKinney, Tx.


This family’s McKinney home suffered from a fire caused by a faulty electrical wiring. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fir... READ MORE



Water Damage from Dishwasher Leak in Frisco, Tx.


This family’s Frisco residence experienced serious water damage after dishwasher leak. SERVPRO of Prosper / Little Elm has the expertise and equipment to ... READ MORE



Water Damage from Toilet Supply Line in Little Elm, Tx


This family’s Little Elm residence experienced serious water damage after a toilet supply line  broke open. SERVPRO of has the expertise and equipmen... READ MORE



Roof Leak from Hail Damage in Wylie, Tx


This family’s Wylie home suffered serious damage after a recent hail storm. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of SERVPRO of Prosper / Little Elm and we ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Crossroads, TX


This family’s Cross Roads home suffered from a fire caused by Lightning. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SE... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Prosper, TX


This Prosper family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to a shower pan leak that went undetected for months. Believe it or not, mold pr... READ MORE